diwo is one of the hottest enterprise AI startups based in Michigan and hiring remotely too. diwo’s® innovative Decision Intelligence platform is changing the way enterprises utilize AI to transform their decision-making.
diwo acts as a RoboAdvisor for business, helping them make the best decisions, faster. Enterprises have experienced an explosion of analytic insights powered by advances in cloud computing, BI tools and AI platforms. Rather than helping decision makers, this explosion of insights is overwhelming them. diwo’s patented platform unlocks $10s of millions in enterprise value by turning analytic insights into better, faster decisions.
diwo is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join this fast-growing team. This is a great opportunity for critical thinkers to learn some of the most advanced technologies and develop business-related acumen, while contributing to building an amazing enterprise software company.
For more information, please visit us at diwo.ai
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, driven and accomplished Business Development Leader to join our growing Commercial Organization focused on supporting the Account Executives and Marketing teams in discovering new opportunities within organizations for positioning the diwo Platform.
This is an opportunity to join a high growth company and assist in the design of our Go-To-Market workflow and process and lead a team in its outreach. As a Business Development Team Leader, you will be responsible for conversion rates within the marketing funnel by qualifying prospects and generating pipeline for our Account Executives. The person in this role will make a significant contribution in the company’s growth and future success by maximizing the creation of highly qualified sales opportunities.
- Manage diwo Business Development teams to exceed qualified lead creation goals and provide strategic nurture messaging that drives accounts through the marketing funnel
- Work closely with Commercial and Solution teams to develop clear and concise use-cases that drive targeted 1:1 product demonstrations and facilitate handoffs to Account Executives
- Work close with Marketing and Account Executives to develop Sales Pitch and Sales Playbook for the Business Development Team
- Develop Highly Qualified Leads for Enterprise Software Sales
- Represent your business in weekly executive business reviews
- Leverage best-in-breed BDR software and solutions to monitor speech analytics results to provide input and offer feedback that refines solution pitch and report up to Commercial Leadership on the approach
- Optimize a scalable on-boarding and development infrastructure to minimize team ramp time
- Develop and execute campaigns focused on top of funnel experiences for our solutions
- Manage complex and multi-faceted programs that produce results
- Mentor Business Development Reps to help develop their knowledge base of both product and process
- Create analytics to track new markets and emerging trends, make recommendations to teams for potential market segments or industries to target
- Help position new product offerings as we bring them to market
- Be a trusted resource for your reps as well as prospective clients by staying educated on industry trends, common business challenges and the company products and services that meet those needs.
- Identify, hire, develop and retain top talent on the Business Development Representative team to achieve sales and people objectives including building the career path for BDRs with Commercial Leadership
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 5 years of proven successful management/leadership experience in SaaS/Platform Business Development or Inside Sales
- Track record of building, leading and improving year over year, high-performing/functioning, geographically dispersed seasoned BDR teams
- Track record in developing team members to effectively cultivate high-level customer relationships
- Track record in achieving and/or exceeding quota in a SaaS growth environment year over year
- Extended Experience with Account Based Marketing; Intent Based Marketing skills are a plus
- Data Driven with demonstrated use of strong analytical skills to make data driven decisions that drive positive outcomes
- Ability to work independently and autonomously in a fast-paced and high growth environment
- Skilled at cross organizational collaboration and building relationships and trust with account teams
- Natural curiosity to always be testing and leveraging results to evolve programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and other sales acceleration software (Outreach.io, Gong, etc.) strongly preferred
- Strong critical thinking and time management skills to develop, implement, and maintain daily plans to maximize effectiveness of the team
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, motivation, and initiative
At diwo, we’re on a mission to Turn AI into Action and bring an innovative consumption platform to help organizations come to the best decisions, faster. We are striving to break down the silos within an organization and bring a more autonomous functioning decision-making process by leveraging the data assets of the firm.
In order to do so, diwo is looking to attract talent by offering a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits for your family and pets.
- A formal mentorship program to continue to grow your knowledge in your function, field, and industry.
diwo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.