diwo® innovative Decision Intelligence platform is changing the way enterprises utilize AI to transform themselves by solving the challenge of last mile analytics. This is a very exciting time in diwo’s growth as we continue our success story, and we are seeking a sharp, self-motivated and experienced DevOps Engineer to oversee a wide variety of projects from planning through implementation. As part of our core development team, you will work closely with delivery, data science, development operations engineers and software developers on a cutting-edge technology platform and bring your expertise to continuously evolve our framework as we grow.
Requirements / Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, and support continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in cloud infrastructure operations via automation
- Design and implement zero-downtime to accomplish highly available service (99.99%)
- Design and implement disaster recovery (DR) between different region of cloud datacenters
- Troubleshoot complex production issues, including performance and function issues
- Cooperating with cloud vendor and infrastructure, engineering team for security and service availability
- Provide the CI/CD model to deploy and configure the production system while ensuring they are secure, scalable, monitored and backed up
- Support development teams when deploying and in investigating and fixing issues
- Establish and document processes around infrastructure and deployments
- Create, maintain and work with an infrastructure and upgrade roadmap
- Communicate effectively and appropriately on plans, updates and risks
Skills and Qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, 10 + years in an Engineering or Information Technology role
- Certification and working experience in AWS and/or Azure Cloud.
- Professional experience with most of the following technologies and frameworks: Akka, Play, Kong, Rancher, Lagom, Kubernetes
- Experience with Bash, SQL, and ETL/ELT pipelines
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Experience with Source Code Management tools (Git, BitBucket) and deep understanding of branching and integration processes
- Solid coding and scripting skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology (IT) or related field