diwo® innovative Decision Intelligence platform is changing the way enterprises utilize AI to transform themselves by solving the challenge of last mile analytics. This is a very exciting time in diwo’s growth as we continue our success story and we are seeking a sharp, self-motivated and experienced VP Data Science to oversee a wide variety of projects from project plan through implementation. You will have the chance to network with clients, data science and development operations engineers and software developers on a cutting-edge technology platform.
- Manage data science projects through their lifecycle, ensuring joint success for diwo and the client
- Lead ML and predictive modeling projects, including the development and implementation of experimental designs, and the development of complex machine learning models
- Build long-term relationships with client teams and be the trusted advisor for data science topics for both client and diwo teams
- Apply rigorous analytic methods, purposeful insights to solve challenging technical problems for clients
- Represent the diwo platform to customers through technical presentations, product demonstrations and proofs-of-concept
- Develop tools for analysis and process efficiency, advance analytical methods and share knowledge in partnership with diwo’s Business Solution Architects
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders, including client teams and executives, diwo sales teams, Business Solution Architects, R&D teams
- Provide leadership and coaching to data science and R&D teams to establish data science best practices within diwo
- Relay the customers’ feedback and point to view to the diwo product team, informing the future direction of the application and platform
- Present diwo at industry conferences and create thought leadership articles and content for market consumption
- At least 10-12 years of real-world experience implementing data science projects
- Hands-on experience building and operationalizing machine learning models, including data manipulation, experiment design, developing analysis plans, and generating insights
- Strong project management and client interaction skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including translating complex concepts in clear, concise and meaningful ways that non-technical people can easily understand
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills to lead teams of data scientists and software engineers to successful project execution
- Strong understanding of scalable software and big data architecture as well as data intensive computing frameworks
- Resourceful, proactive, innovative, and a clear and creative thinker, interested in using data and analytics to support decision making across a variety of domains
- Solid experience designing and developing in Python or Scala and SQL
- Hands-on experience with Neural Networks and ML Packages (sklearn/sqboost/Tensorflow/Keras, H20) etc.
- Experience with NLP/NLG techniques such as BoW, Word2vec, sentence parsing.
- Familiarity with probabilistic/stochastic modeling for real-time decision making using online estimation techniques.
- Thorough understanding of underlying mathematical concepts
- Experience with deep learning techniques such as feed forward networks, convolution neural networks and LSTMs.
- Keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- PhD / MSc in computer science, Information Technology (IT), or related field.
diwo, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.